【カバーREMIX Vers.】GIVE ME UP / BaBe X Michael Fortunati 【歌詞付き】


Some say this song, made by Italian music producer Michael Fortunati in 1986, was what kick-started the eurobeat / Hi-NRG genre in the 1980's. In the following year, Peter Waterman produced "I Heard a Rumour" for Bananarama and became an instant hit worldwide. Both songs share very similar chords, structure and melody. 

Michael Fortunati Give Me Up
pic: discogs.com


In 1987, Japanese girl group BaBe covered Fortunati's song and turned it into a massive hit in Japan, it also gave Fortunati instant fame in the Far East.


I hope you will enjoy my mash-up remix of both English and Japanese versions.

babe give me up
pic: discogs.com



いいね!コメント!チャネル登録ことありがとうございます!❤️️ 

If you like my video, please like or leave a comment !
Don't forget to subscribe my YouTube channel !

Thank you for tuning in !

GIVE ME UP 

BaBe X Michael Fortunati 

Songwriters / 作曲 / 英語詞: Michel Jean Machtergaele, Mario Nigro, Pierre Nigro (Michael Fortunati)
Japanese lyrics / 日本語詞: 森雪之丞
Cover / Remix / 編曲 / 歌: Piano & Whisky


Comments